Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow OMG! This book was AMAZING!!! It was a little slow in the beginning, but still good and then after 47% OMG unbelievable! So many things happened!I was so entertained by this action ride!!I still can't calm down after what I just read!!!I wasn't expecting to have such an emotional reaction to this book!

description

I was so entranced by the fantasy world Sarah J Maas created!! Without a doubt Throne of Glass is one of my favorite reads! The plot became much more complex in Crown of Midnight...
Picking up from where Throne of Glass left us.. Celaena is now the King's Champion and is desperate to be freed of her past assassinations, she is practically the king's slave. She she has to kill all the people she is ordered to get her freedom back.

In this book there are secrets, enemies, lies, discoveries, trust, truth and romance! It has everything!!

description

Celaena was such a kickass heroine!!But, we also get to see the other side of her. She is gentle and very kind. She is a loyal person and she would do anything for the few people she cares about. But sometimes she was selfish and I didn't like it that. And the boys...OMG I really don't like love triangels...but this one was one of the best triangles I have ever read!
At the beginning I was a big fan of Dorian but after finished this book.. OMG I want Chaol for me
description

I was really surprised by the direction that the story has gone, very different from other fantasy books! The ending put me in agony for what will happen next! I can't wait for the next book!