Reaper's Legacy - Joanna Wylde

4,5 STARS

"You're my propery, babe.
I'll take damned good care of you and Noah."

I loved it!!! I am a huge fan of bikers!!!I really enjoyed the previous book and I was so excited to start this one!!! And it really didn't dissappoint me! It was amazing! It was a hot, steamy, fantastic read that will keep you captivated until the end!!! Reaper's Legacy had the full package! We get two complex and fully developed main characters and also the secondary characters were fascinating! I liked Em, Dancer and Kimber a lot! These girls were hilarious!

description

Eight years ago, Sophie gave her heart and virginity to Zach Barrett on the most embarrassing and non romantic night! Zach's step-brother, Ruger - a hot, tattooed biker caught them in the act, getting a nice view of Sophie that he never forgot....
But in all this something good happened... Life gave her a son, Noah..
After some bad decisions and when Ruger discovered that they were living in poverty, he decided that he must take care of them with the help of the Reapers Motorcycle Club.
Sophie without any choice she agrees to go with her son to live with Ruger...
But she doesn't like the biker's life in the beginning!
Ruger gives his word that he will be there for Noah... whether she wants him or not.

description

Ruger is an amazing,protective,hot,badass,stubborn biker!!At the begining you thought that he is a tough guy but when you meet him better you want to hug him!
Sophie may be irritable at moments,but she is strong!!She is a mother who love her children and will do anything to protect him!!After all she's been through now I can understand many of her reactions.
Ruger and Sophie are possessive and strong-willed characters who fight for control in their relationship!!The sex scenes were absolutely explosive and it was full of tension and romance !!OMG HOT HOT HOT!!

“Imagine those deep inside you"
“First I’ll rub them against your clit, and then they’ll hit your G-spot the whole damned time I’m riding you.”

description

If you like hot sexy bikers with tattoos this is what you need!!!