Until Fountain Bridge: (InterMix) - Samantha Young

Until Fountain Bridge by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved Dublin Street and connected with Ellie!I wish this could have been a little longer only cause i love Adam and Ellie this story was great...

description

I loved how she walked him thru her diaries so that he could see thru her eyes her pain and the love she had for him.

description

Adam is Braden’s best friend and since Ellie is Braden’s little sister, Adam has never made the move on her despite his feelings.Young tells the story of Ellie and Adam through a series of diary entries written from Ellie’s POV throughout the years. We see them together as young as when Ellie was 15 and Adam was 21 and things progress from there...

description

I felt Ellie's frustration with Adam..Poor girl he was hot one minute and oh so cold the next a typical guy!!I loved Adam he loved Ellie so much, yet he valued his friendship with Braden that he didn't want to jeopardize it. This story was great as we get to see how Ellie and Adam finally came together after years of fighting the pull drawing them together!I absolutely love Samantha Young's writing!!

My Adam and Ellie