Until You (Fall Away #1.5) -  Penelope Douglas

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been waiting for Jared's pov!
The entire time I was reading Bully I kept wondering what was going on in his head..why did he act like that around Tate and how did he really feel, and that is exactly what we get here!! Until you is Jared's story and it was amazing!!

description

I really enjoyed being in Jared's head. After reading this, I finally have some closure on what was going through his head. Watching him struggle with his feelings of love for Tate, his feeling of abandonment toward his mother and father were really sad :((
Reading about his thoughts, how his feelings and reasoning it made him so much more lovable!!!
Tate was everything to him and deep down he was ashamed for hurting her.
I loved reading how much he wanted her. And of course, I loved reading all the intense, hot moments. The chemistry was so intense and the sex scenes were even hotter than in Bully!!

description

There are repeated scenes but from Jared's POV. However I never felt that I was reading the same story twice.!!!
I can't wait to read Madoc's story. We get a few hints at Madoc in Until You and I'm really looking forward to learning more about him!! And of course I want to see more about Jared and Tate!! I definitely recommend it to anyone who loved Bully!