Fighting Redemption - Kate  McCarthy

5 STARS

I re-read fighting redemption and I can honestly say that I LOVED every minute of it!!! Fighting Redemption is a story of family, friendship, love, loss and pain.The story will take you on a wild ride, you'll be happy one minute and then crying in the next , and then again you are happy!!
I really love stories like this because the emotions you feel are so real. All the characters are so genuine, that you want the best for them! After having read this book I finally understand how difficult is, having a loved one who is in the military because everyday you're afraid because you might never see them again. They might die at war and you might never get the chance to say goodbye...

"I'll love you longer than the stars that live in the sky."

The story is about three friends.. Ryan, Jake and his sister Finlay.Finlay and her older brother Jake meet Ryan Kendall on their new school. Jake and Ryan become instant best friends.Finlay and Ryan, both have feelings for each other..

description

Ryan and Jake decide to join the army.For Finlay, it wasn't enough heartache that her brother and his best friend were going off to Afghanistan,also she had to deal with her feelings for Ryan..
I loved the relationship that the three of them had. The bond and love is so unconditional.
Ryan and Finlay's story broke my heart over and over :(((
Finlay is torn by wanting and loving Ryan or moving on...

"For six years I fought every day not to think of you, and I lost, because every day you were all I could see."

“When I’m near you I’m consumed by you—your smile, your eyes, your heart. Even though we’ve never been together, you’ve always been mine, and ever if I never get to keep you, you’ll still be mine.”

After a tragedy... :( Ryan and Finlay admit their feelings to each other and they became a couple...but this it wasn't easy..They are two so opposite characters,yet so perfect match at the same time.

description

Ryan omg :// I love him!!!He lived with such an awful pain inside of him!He was physically and mentally abused by his father.

description

Ryan's only dream was to become soldier...but then he finds his family with the Tanners and love with Finlay.Finlay is a new light in his soul and heart...Finlay and Ryan wouldn't be together without Jake...I liked him so much.He was so open and he was all for Ryan and Fin because he wanted them to be together and happy...

If you are looking for a beautiful,emotionally romance this is what you need!!This is a MUST READ!!!