Madeleine Abducted by [authorimage:M.S. Willis]
INTERVIEW AND GIVEAWAY!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

M.S. Willis is a romance novelist whose debut novel, Control, was released in 2013.

Although currently writing in the romance genre, Willis has plans to expand her literary

pursuits into multiple genres and has no fear conquering difficult subject matters in her

writing. Willis is a native Floridian who is also a photographer and musician. When not

absorbing herself in written, visual or musical expression, Willis is an adrenaline junkie, a

'closet' video game enthusiast, and an avid outdoors person and nature lover.

Interview

1 Where did you get the inspiration to write Madeleine Abducted from?

My inspiration for Madeleine Abducted came from my love for both paranormal, fantasy and dark reads. Madeleine Abducted came to me in bits and pieces. The setting and characters developed first and the story built itself from there. Each book in the series will be a captive story, but for different reasons. Books 1 through 4 are already mapped out in my head, I just need to type them. ;-)

2 Did you always want to be a writer?

I haven't always wanted to be a writer, however I have an overactive imagination that needed an outlet. I'm not even sure I consider myself a writer now. I like to think of myself as a storyteller. It's like a movie is playing in my head and I'm simply transcribing what I see. To a certain extent the characters become real and write the book themselves. Sometimes I'm even taken by surprise by events in a book or how it ends.

3 What genre of books do you like to read?

I read many different genres including contemporary and classic literature. If I had to choose favorites, they would be dark romance, urban fantasy, and paranormal.

4 Who comes to mind when you think of Aaron or Xander and why?

Now THAT is a hard question. There are personality traits for both of them that I adore. I love Aaron's strength and his emotional control. When it comes to Xander, I love his sarcasm and his sensitivity. However, there are other sides to Xander that will come out in Hope Restrained. Making a choice between them is too hard. Can't I just have them both? ;-) LOL.