One Week Girlfriend - Monica  Murphy

One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Wow what was this????Amazing this book blew my mind!!!!
This book start with Drew who want to hire Fable to pretend to be his girlfriend to get his parents off his back..At first Fable is not interested in entertaining Drew's offer. Well at least not until he names the amount he is willing to pay her!!There is no way she can turn this down when she is struggling to make ends meet as it is. But Fable is no fool. She knows early on there is more going on than Drew is willing to disclose. And she is okay with that...for now.
Drew has a secret...and when I learn it I was like that
Oh my god!!!!!!

description

Drew and Fable were complimented each other. Knowing that they were both somehow fucked up in life, they were both bound to end up together. Being the only ones who can understand each other.

Fable is the lead female character,she is strong and not a whining virgin. I love that she is sassy with a backbone. I love that she is the one that is strong over the big hunky jock that is Drew Callahan. So unexpected.

description

Drew...is so fucking hot!!!!I am in love with him!!!!He is so surprised by Fable and all that she can give him its touching. Not many young male lead characters grasp the need for this.

description

The sex scenes was so hot and yummy :) !!!!

description

What can I say about the end????I NEED THE SECOND BOOK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
yOU MUST ALL READ THIS BOOK!!!