The Dark Light of Day - T.M. Frazier

The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 DARK CAPTIVATING STARS!!

description

"I fell asleep that night in the arms of a killer.I'd never slept better."

"We were just us.Broken and bruised.Fucked up and messy.And together we were everything we never thought we could be."

Wow this book definitely become one of my favorites!!It is so intense!! The story of Abbey and Jake is different and captivating!! This book explores a darker side of humanity...it will captivate you!!I couldn't put it down!!

The Dark Light of Day is about Abby's and Jake's life...two souls that have lived through hellish childhoods ..

description

Abby is 17 year old.. had already been through a lot...her parents abused her... and she had never known what it was like to be hugged or kissed or even loved by anyone... Barely surviving her painful past, and now losing her Nan, the first person to actually care for her.. she starts to give up on life until she meet Jake...who gives her something to live for...

Jake seems to come into Abby’s life right when she needs him the most....But he has his own problem too..

"We're all a little damaged Bee.Some of us more than others."

his past mold him to become a killer for hire...In Jake, Abby finally found someone who will protect her. For the first time in her life, the person who is supposed to love her doesn't want to hurt and abuse her...

I loved Jake and Abby's relationship. I loved seeing Jake pushing her over and over to open up, and how he refuses to let her push him away. I loved that how he got close to Abby was by revealing things about himself. The way they got to know each other was beautiful.

description

Abby was so broken and even though she was closed off you could still see that she was strong and didn't take shit from anybody.
I loved Jake so much!!He is a badass killer who rides a bike but he loves Abby so much that he would literally do anything for her...and I agree with him in the book no matter how wrong it may be..... .

I absolutely loved this book because it was so different from anything else I have read. I never thought I would fall in love with these characters, but they captured my heart!!