Me Before You - Jojo Moyes

description

I'm sitting here with tears running down my face having just finished this book.

Reading about the six months Louisa Clark and Will Trayner spent together made me laugh then cry.I have not stopped thinking about this book since I put it down and it will stay with me for a very long time.....

description

Will Traynor lived a full adventurous life until it was cut short one rainy London day. Will is a quadriplegic who needs care for his physical ailments but for his emotional state-of-mind his mother has hired Louisa Clark to be a companion to Will.

description

Louisa is a simple girl who has lived her entire 26 years in the shadows of Stortfold Castle. She likes to wear colorful clothes and bumble bee tights. She just lost her job at a café,her family relies on Louisa for income so she accepts a job as Will’s care giver for a six month time period.

description

Many think happens in this six month time period is the heart of this story.It is about two families and how they deal with what life has dealt them.It is about choices and being allowed to choose..

description

This is a story about life and love.It's about being alive but not living...

description

Lou had the body but she didn't have the strength to crawl out of her shell and live.She couldn't get out of her comfort zone and feared life.

Will passed his love for life on to her and she used her body to help him live his...

description

For more reviews you can check mine and Kristinas's blog. :D

my link text