Reaper's Property  - Joanna Wylde

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Buddy Read with Mona

description

OMG OMG OMG OMG AMAZING!!!!
A badass alpha-male on a motorcycle!!!!
JUST WHAT I NEED IT!! :D
I am in love!!!!!!

description

Marie has recently escaped from an abusive marriage and finds herself thrown into the world of the Reaper's...

description

She discovers an entirely new world with Horse and his club and soon discovers a new side to herself....

"So why are you called Horse?"
"'Cause I'm hung like one."

description

Yummm Horse was the ULTIMATE badass,sexy biker!He doesn't take any crap from anyone but he still has moments where he is sweet and gentle with his woman, Marie.

"I want you to be my old lady, babe. That's all I have to offer. I'm a Reaper, and this is my world. You wear my patch, you be my woman and I'll be your man. We take the good times together and fight through the bad times. No games. That's everything I've got and it's all yours if you'll take it."

description

Marie wasn't bad either,she was a pretty strong woman,she was just very naive.Sometimes she was a little stupid for me but in the end I like her more!!

description

I love the chemistry between Horse and Marie!!It was evident right from the start and it was sweet to see such a tough guy fall so hard.

"I'm not gonna let you go Marie.I'm keeping you and I don't care if I go to hell for doing it.I don't care about anything but fucking you."

Marie and Horse made a very hot sex couple!!!And the sex scenes are the hottest of your life!!

descriptiondescription

But it wasn't only a badass tattooed biker and his biker club that I loved in this book!Also it was hilarious!!I totally recommend it to everyone!!